Fanatically Satisfied Customers are the Hallmark of Our Success
At i2i Systems, we measure our success primarily by the success of our customers. And, after more than 12 years of success, there are many satisfied customers whose stories and voices are seen throughout this web site and with whom you may speak as references.
They are successful because they have:
Radically Improved Clinical Measures
- i2iTracks created a TB tracking type for Clinic Ole, increasing treatment completion for patients with Tuberculosis from 8% to 44%.
- At Golden Valley Health Centers, i2iTracks reduced average diabetic patient HbA1c level from 8.9 to 7.6 in one year for over 4,000 diabetic patients.
- Primary Health Care, Inc. increased their pediatric immunization rate from 42% to 85%, using i2iTracks’ search and patient recall capabilities.
- i2iTracks’ population management capabilities helped Community Health Center of the Central Coast increase their pap smear compliance rate by 52%.
- Using i2iTracks’ comprehensive disease tracking, Redding Rancheria had a 99.9% compliance rate in their last Cancer Detection Program audit.
Increased Operation Efficiency
- Recall letters automatically generated by i2iTracks save Clinic Ole 2.4 administrative employees. This results in over $90,600 in annual savings.
- i2iTracks’ automated patient recall capabilities save Redding Rancheria over $94,000 in annual administrative costs.
- Suncoast Community Health Centers saves $128,000 annually by using i2iTracks to manage alerts and automated patient follow up.
- Golden Valley Health Centers saves over $27,000 annually by using i2iTracks to eliminate duplicate data entry.
- i2iTracks saves Suncoast Community Health Centers $52,000 a year by easily generating clinical reports that previously required a computer programmer to code and run.
Substantially Increased Grant Funding
- i2iTracks increased the effectiveness of managing two chronic disease populations at Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics; this resulted in a $350,000 grant for diabetic and asthma care from a Managed Medi-Cal incentive program.
- i2iTracks’ ability to gather and synthesize data from disparate sources allowed Redding Rancheria to secure a grant totaling $55,000 for HL7 interoperability of health IT.
- Primary Health Care, inc. received $223,628 in incentive funds, using i2iTracks to develop a successful smoking cessation program that helped over 1,000 people quit smoking.
- i2iTracks helped Community Health Centers of the Central Coast receive $35,000 in incentive funds for monitoring their diabetic patient population.
Learn more about the business value of Population Health Intelligence by requesting our FREE white paper.
Explore the many ways in which Population Health Intelligence can pay for itself by requesting our free Population Health Intelligence ROI Framework.
Then request your personalized ROI consultation and learn for yourself the impact that PHI can have on your organization.